AIR QualityAir quality plays a significant role in the health of your family. Having poor air quality in your home can be detrimental to your health. This is especially true for your respiratory system. Not only that, but poor air quality also has detrimental effects for people with asthma or other respiratory illnesses. Fortunately for you, it is not so difficult to improve your home’s air quality with the help of your HVAC system. The only thing necessary is to educate yourself on the various solutions available and invest in them accordingly.
Below we have come up with the four most important products you should consider adding to your HVAC system.
- Humidity Control: Dry air can truly aggravate any respiratory problems you may have. However, very moist air is not great either. There needs to be a balance between the two. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers are great additions for your homes air quality. The ideal humidity level is between 40-60%. This can be reached with the help of an HVAC technician.
- Filtration: Reusable filters are designed to catch pollen, bacteria, and dust. They are more effective than disposable filters. A whole house filtration system can truly maximize your home’s indoor air quality. Filters are especially great for when you have pets in the home. Most HVAC systems can be optimized to incorporate filtration systems to help reduce your health complaints.
- Air Cleaners: Air cleaners use new state of the art technology to keep your home free of airborne particles. They are found to remove up to 99% of airborne particles. These particles include allergens and bacteria which are quite harmful for you and your loved ones. The great thing is that there are many different types of air purifiers available to be incorporated into almost any HVAC system around.
- Ventilation: It is unfortunate that most homes are poorly ventilated. This is quite detrimental to the overall health of many individuals. Adding a ventilator to your homes HVAC system can bring fresh air in and remove stale air as well. This is a must have solution for anyone with any type of asthma.
Call Logic Plumbing & HVAC Today
We are Chicago plumbing Heating and Cooling professionals!
- Our commercial / residential plumbing & drain services include the following: bathroom as well as kitchen plumbing repairs & installations, water as well as sewer line excavations, gas line repairs & installations, water pipe repairs & installations, water heater repairs & installations, sewer line inspections.
- Our commercial / residential heating & cooling services include the following: Duct repairs & installation, furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance as well as air conditioning installations, repairs, and maintenance.